ARMENIAN LANGUAGE SUPPORT
- Windows 7
For Eastern and Western Armenian courses, supplemental language support is needed for Windows 7, in order to display the Armenian characters.
Please perform the following steps to download and install the Armenian characters:
- Download the fonts. After downloading the Armenian_fonts.zip file and clicking on it the application window (WinRAR or any other unzip application you are using) is opened with several commands in the menu. One of them is “Extract To”. After choosing it you must set the extraction path to C:\Armenian_fonts. As a result Armenian fonts will be extracted into the C:\Armenian_fonts folder.
- Then go to the Control Panel and click on Fonts icon. (If you don’t see icons but categories click on the View by: in the upper right corner of the Control Panel window and choose Icon instead of Category). The Font folder will be opened with existing fonts. Select all fonts in the C:\Armenian_fonts folder and drag them with the right button of the mouse to the Fonts folder. As a result Armenian fonts will be added to the Fonts folder of the Control Panel.
- Close all opened windows.
Please perform the following steps to activate the Armenian keyboard support.
- Go to the Control Panel->Region and Language-> Keyboards and Languages->Change keyboards.
- In “General” section find and press on “Add” button and select Armenian->Armenian Western or Armenian Eastern.
- Close all opened windows by clicking OK several times.
- When you want to change the keyboard layout into Armenian, please click on a small blue EN sign near the clock at the right lower corner of your Desktop and change it into HY
You will now be able to type in Armenian and see Armenian fonts.
- To open On-Screen Keyboard (Keyboard layout), click Start, point to Programs, point to Accessories, point to Accessibility, and then click On-Screen Keyboard.
Summer Term 2013
TUITION FEES AND PAYMENT
Below is the outline of tuition fees for AVC courses.
AVC CALENDAR 2013